Hours, Pricing & Location
Big Time Fun Starts Here
Enjoy your mountain adventures knowing your kiddos are having just as much fun. Our certified teachers and seasoned instructors will deliver expert care and keep your youngsters entertained, leaving big smiles on their little faces while you enjoy some well-earned time hiking, biking, fishing or golfing in the Eastern Sierra.
Advanced reservations required
Friday - Monday, 9AM - 5PM.
Custom hours may be available to suit your individual needs.
Call 760-934-0632 or 760-934-0646 to make or confirm a reservation. We will return detailed messages as soon as possible. Please contact us or arrive at the facility no later than 9:30AM each day so we can confirm space for your child.
Full day (9am-5pm): $129
Half day (9am-1pm): $89
Hourly: $25 first hour
2-6 years old. Please contact us to arrange care for 0-2 year old children.
Lunch and snacks are provided for children over age two
The Village at Mammoth
300 Canyon Blvd
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Mammoth Childcare is a licensed facility. LIC#263808720
Infant & Toddler Care (newborn - 23 months)
Our nurturing and professional caregivers cater to the youngest guests of Mammoth Mountain. The ratio of children to staff is 4 to 1. The nursery is equipped with soothing music, swings, age appropriate toys, high chairs, fridge, microwave, bottle warmers, a seating area for breast-feeding mothers and a cozy sleeping area complete with cribs and bedding. For toddlers who are used to actively playing until lunch time and are accustomed to taking one afternoon nap per day, our caring staff is trained to tune into your child's individual needs and help him or her work through any separation anxiety. Our toddler play area is equipped with age appropriate climbers, toys, books, music, sensory and craft tables. Toddlers nap on mats after lunchtime; linens are provided. Please check in by 10am to allow your toddler time to adjust to his or her new environment before lunch and nap time.
What to pack:
Pre-mixed bottles, pre-filled sippy cups, food, diapers, wipes, spare set of clothing and comfort items (such as a pacifier or special blanket).
Children (ages 2-6)
This age group is welcomed by enthusiastic and qualified caregivers who have planned an activity-filled day at Mammoth Child Care. Inside, children will participate in singing and stories, arts and crafts, dress-up play, video games, fun with blocks, games, puzzles, toys and much more. Quiet time is after lunch. The ratio of children to staff is approximately 8 to 1. Please check in by 10am to ensure your child's participation in outside excursions or the gondola ride. Mats with linens are provided. Our caring staff is trained to tune into your child's individual needs and help him or her work through any separation anxiety.
- Mammoth Child Care is owned and operated by Mammoth Mountain Ski Area.
- All staff is background checked and our qualified caregivers engage in age appropriate indoor and outdoor play.
- Our State-licensed facilities offer high quality child care (LIC. # 263808720, 263808765).
- Medication may be administered to your child upon written parental instruction.
- If a child has a medical or dental emergency, he/she will be transported to Mammoth Hospital. Every attempt will be made to immediately contact the parent.
- As per California Licensing regulations, parents must sign their child in and out to complete transfer of responsibility.
- Positive redirection (or "cool down" as a last resort) is the only form of discipline used at Mammoth Child Care. Any form of discipline or punishment which violates your child's personal rights is not permitted.